Wednesday, December 30, 2009

DREAM HOME


The wonderful thing about the game of life is that winning and losing are only temporary...unless you quit.




An unwritten want is a wish, a dream, a never-happen. The day you put your goal in writing is the day it becomes a commitment that will change your life. Are you ready?



I will waste not even a precious second today in anger or hate or jealousy or selfishness. I know that the seeds I sow I will harvest, because every action, good or bad, is always followed by an equal reaction. I will plant only good seeds this day.










i m in the mid of building my dream home in kampung. it has been my dream to have a home in kampung surrounded by fruit trees & rivers. will update the progress of the development until the house is completed.
















We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light, which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home